Saturday, December 3, 2011

Bloggers United 2



Last December 3, 2011 was the second installment of the Bloggers United. I was soooo excited to go since all of my favorite bloggers were there! I wasn't really supposed to push through since nobody wanted to come with me :( Well, I came anyway with Dann and my sister Kryzelle. It was one of the bestest decisions to go since I had really so much fun, it practically made my year, plus there were so many good finds =)) Here are some of my photos with the bloggers:

With Lissa Kahayon (She was really nice. We made kwento pa on the bleachers, She was charging her cam yata. Anyhow, she's really nice and stunning<3)

With Kryz Uy and Patricia Prieto (OH EM Kryz Uy! Really cute and pretty talaga and super sweet<3 and Patricia Prieto, too! Ohhh, her streaks!)

and last but definitely not the least, with my super favorite girl, Laureen Uy (That was my 3rd time to meet Lau. As always, she's very approachable and fashyooonista. My sister is loving her na din. Too bad my little bro wasn't able to come, he has a HUGE crush on her!)

I wasn't able to dress up ng todo since my decision to go was last minute na. Anyways, this was what I wore:
One-shoulder romper(a pasalubong from Geraldine from Thailand), cardigan (from my sis's closet), floral flats (from Penshoppe), bag (from Stylehub), watch (from Esprit).

I'll blog about the clothes we bought when I get to wear them. Until next time. See you Bloggers United 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment