Friday, December 30, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Super late blog but, better late than never, right? =)

Christmas this year was, well, very typical. Relatives came home, we ate and ate until we can't no more. Hehehe. I just hope I didn't eat too much.

I woke up at 10:30am, approximately. I felt really lazy that day. I know it was the day to be merry and jolly but I'd rather choose to cuddle up with my lovely bed and pillows. Mama finally woke me up. I went downstairs and found everyone in their Pamasko outfits! I miss the times when my outfit from head to toe are all new, and yes, even my undies, and then approaching my titos and titas for our papasko. I miss the times when I was like, 10 or something, and I got money from everyone. I was happy even if you give me a new P20 bill back then. Well, that was then, I'm 18 now and I expect bigger. Wasows! HAHAHAHA.

When it was 4pm, I went out with Dann. I knew it was gonna be hella traffic but we went anyway. Nuvali was crowded, as in super crowded that every resto was full. We parked too far pa naman. I decided to have Serenitea na lang then went home.

I cannot believe how fast time flies. Mamaya, Christmas 2012 na. 

What I wore on Christmas day:

Sheer B&W dress from Bloggers United, pink pumps from Primadonna, bag from Aldo, sunnies






 

Photos by: Kryzelle Patolot and Kristian Patolot

No comments:

Post a Comment