Saturday, April 28, 2012

Southern Girls

It was a Tuesday and Kae and I were supposed to go to the dentist early but I woke up late and rushed to the dentist then waited for Kae and had my braces adjusted. We really had no plans after that. So, we went to Kae's house and we watched Showtime and checked our favorite blogs and looked at shoes online. Then we called up Charmaine and asked her to come over. We decided to go out so we called Jomai and told her to get ready because we're gonna pick her up in a minute. I was just there, lying in Kae's bed watching her get ready :) Then we decided to go to Alabang Town Center because it was the closest place that had Gong Cha tea :)


Kae and I decided to have pedestrian lane shots, we got it from Lissa Kahayon :)
We also took our chance to goof around and climb the children's slides HAHAHAHA
We had Wintermelon Gong Cha Milk Tea. YUUUMMEEHH!
 
I really really want to read this book but I'm currently saving up for so many things so I have to postpone this. Sophie Kinsella is one of my favorite authors. I have all of her books but this one. If you have time you have to read the Shopaholic series!!!
  
I literally freaked out when I saw this. Everybody knows that Katy Perry is my first love and forever will be *cheesyyyy*, so I just got to have a photo with Katy's picture HAHAHA =)

 I was craving for BBQ Grill, so we had dinner at Burger King! Heehee
 

Well, the gang is almost complete :) Can't wait for April!!!
 
 
Click here for my outfit post! :)

Photos by: Charmaine Balba

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Sophie Kinsella's book! I am saving up for that too. :) How I wish I can fill up a cute little bookcase with Sophie Kinsella/Madeleine Wickham books. ☺

    BTW, Now I'm craving for Gong Cha Milktea~ :9

    ReplyDelete