Monday, April 16, 2012

Kidnapped

As usual, I was kidnapped by my friends. They always do that! Especially when I haven't taken a bath yet or prepared something to wear. But I love it when they do that because I know whenever I hear Charmaine's car making peep-peep sounds in front of my house, I'm gonna be in for a fun day! This time, Jhomay, who doesn't usually come with us, came! We're almost complete!

Well, we headed to Sta. Rosa again because we're craving  for milk teas! We had Serenitea then went to Paseo to eat and go to the little shops there :)

I have more that 3 blog posts where I featured Serenitea. Seriously, they should be paying me already. HAHAHAHA. JK :>


What I wore:
Tank top from SM, shorts from Denise, flats from Sole Divas, bag from Aldo
Since I was rushed by these 3, I chose something simple and summer-y. It was soooo hot that day, I almost decided not to come with them but I wanted to. HAHAHAHA. I want to go to the beach sooooo bad.

So, there are 3 reasons why I want to go to the beach:
1. I want to relax and swim, of course.
2. I want to even out my complexion. How is it that my legs are sooooo white? My arms are kinda darker and it doesn't look very pretty because hello? Dark arms, light legs? 
3. I want to feel like it's summer because so far, the only thing that made me feel like that is the heat. 

;
We saw a random cutie around Paseo and it turned out he was Caloy from the Coke commercial! He's cute, isn't he? :)
It was hard to get a photo of us four and we were too shy to ask someone to take our picture but here we are:
 

Photos from: Charmaine Balba
Visit Kae's blog, too! Click here.

I WANT TO SHARE YOU GUYS SOMETHING :">

So, last week, I watched ANTM Cycle 16 because I wasn't able to watch that because of frickin school. Anyways, if I were Tyra Banks, I'm gonna go Hunger Games to Molly and Brittani and make the two of them win and become America's Next Top Model. It was so hard to choose because I love 'em both! Plus, Molly kinda looks like my favorite cousin Vicky, made me miss her more.

That's all folks! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment