Monday, April 9, 2012

Date with Girlfriends



I have the most impulsive friends ever. Usually, as I was lazily lying in bed doing nothing, I will receive texts from them like, "Bahay ka?", "Punta na kami diyan ngayon.". But then, unplanned dates are the most fun, right?

On April 2 2012, they picked me up at my house at 7pm. We didn't know where to go first but we ended up driving to Sta. Rosa, Laguna. We decided to go to Nuvali and have teas at Serenitea.

This was taken while we were waiting for our orders. I was pretending that I didn't know we were being photographed HAHAHAHAHA
We had pizza and pasta for dinner at Yellowcab :)

What I wore:
Striped maxi dress from Anti-Fashion, flats from Sole Divas, bag from Zara*a gift*, ring from bazaar

I probably wore this maxi dress thrice already, but, what the hell, I like this dress. There's nothing wrong with repeating clothes, right? :) As long as you don't wear it with the same everything(shoes, bag, accessories) ANYWAY! We had a mini-photoshoot. I was trying so hard to make my skirt flip or something. But there was no wind. Yeah, imagine the heat. There were also a lot of people by the way. We just tried to ignore them. That's what Lissa Kahayon and David Guison said, ignore the people's staring HAHAHAHA =)

With Kae.


 
 
 
 

Photos by Kae Nones and Charmaine Balba and me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment