Sunday, May 27, 2012

AllisonxDominique

I was so lucky that I got the chance to meet Allison Harvard and Dominique Reighard from ANTM last Saturday at MOA.

America's Next Top Model is like one of my most favorite shows. And Allison had been my favorite by the time I saw her on Cycle 12. I don't know, I just fell in love with her pretty big eyes and her weirdness :) I also liked Dominique from Cycle 10, she's funny and well, beautiful!

The event was hosted by Raymond Gutierrez. He lost a lot of weight and started looking more like Richard. Haha. 
 Allison was really shy in person. She actually whispers to Dominique and lets her say what she wants to say. Cute!
Allison is very beautiful and tall in person. I couldn't believe I saw those pretty eyes! She's really sweet and she hugs really tight! I was fourth in line so she wasn't tired then but as I was watching when it was like the 30th person's turn, she was telling them she's sorry because she's a little bit sweaty already. Awww. It was also sweet that when she signed her picture she asked my name and asked how it was spelled and the way she says "Aww, thank you!" is really sweet that I want to hug her a little bit more :)



Dominique may not be my most favorite top model, but I really like her. She has amazing personality and she could sing really well. She's really beautiful in person, too and really tall!


With Mr. Mike Carandang, owner of MC79 Productions.


 Hahaha. So, while waiting for the event to start, I had my picture taken here. I'm not a big fan but I like them especially Harry heehee
 So I wore this top that was given to me by my friend, Kae. Nice, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment