Saturday, February 11, 2012

#THRILLAINMANILA

This is an ultimately late blog post. But I have to blog this. We didn't have photos because cameras weren't allowed inside the venue. I could not believe I was going to finally watch her. You have no idea how excited I was. I didn't even have a VIP ticket. But it felt as if she's just there in front of me. 

Oh yeah, btw, I was talking about KATY PERRY's California Dreams Tour in the Philippines. Her concert!!!

Everyone who knows me knows how in love I am with Katy Perry. She's my idol, role model, dream girl *lesbo-moments* and everything. Who doesn't love Katy? Tell me, and I'm gonna kill you. Hahahaha. Just kidding. Well, too bad I wasn't able to go to her meet and greet. That's the consequence of living in the far South. 

Anyway, I still hope she'll come back in like, 2 years. And when that happens, I'll make sure to go to her every event. Press cons, launches, meet and greets, everything!

We only have few photos taken. I wore something casual. A polka-dotted denim heart shaped dress, a cardi, and flats. I wouldn't want to hurt my feet even more with wearing heels/wedges. I was wearing flats and you wouldn't imagine how sore my feet went. And my throat! Oh my gosh, it hurt soooooo bad. But I didn't mind. I was having the time of my life, the best night ever! The fireworks made it even better. As in, actual fireworks before the show. Leah even tweeted about it. There was a 2-hour delay in the show, though. But, when the show started, it went smoothly and splendidly! All I can say is Katy became really great at singing live. She was amazing and unreal!
Photo from Get Shot :)
 
The only regret I had with this is that I didn't save enough to get a VIP ticket. Next time! There will always be a next time, diba? :)



KATYCAT forever <3

P.S. Remember my Christmas Wishlist blogpost? My first wish was to go to Katy's Concert! And I got it! Thank you God! Thank you Papa and Mama =)

No comments:

Post a Comment