Saturday, February 11, 2012

Fair - Star Magic vs. Chevrons

Last Thursday, February 09, 2011, was the first day of DLSL's Fair. The most important event that day was the basketball game between Star Magic cuties and DLSL Chevrons. I went to school at about 12pm. The game was supposed to start at 4 and I could not believe how long the line was already by, like, 12:30pm. From the Sentrum then through the sides of the CMR building then around registrar's office to the Chapel. If you're from De La Salle Lipa, you already know what I mean but if not, well, just imagine it as an overly long long long long long line. The people ignored the heat and the crowded line. Some even went as early as 7am. Well, I wouldn't blame anybody, XIAN LIM and GERALD ANDERSON would be there e!


So when I reached school, I was with Karen and Krizza. We went straight to the front line where our friends Gael, Danica and Geraldine were standing. We told them to reserve us seats inside and we'll buy them anything they want in Robinsons. We then bought them pizza and Zagu :) We didn't go in line, we just waited by the sides. Then I had the idea of going to the back door where I was sure the Star Magic cuties will enter. We just made tambay there, playing with Jeny's iPad and making kwento. By around 3 something, the bus came. We saw everyone get off the bus and enter the door. It was a riot but I didn't mind. I was able to see Xian effing Lim in person! He was so damn cute I couldn't even believe he was real. Hahahaha. I know, I am such a fan girl. :">

Grabe, if you were there, you'll be deaf with how loud everybody yelled when Xian and Gerald entered the court. Okay, I am guilty, I was one of the loudest, I think. Hahahaha. I can't help it, I suuuper like 'em e!
The game ended with the score 117-120 in favor of the Star Magic cuties. Gerald Anderson would have been the MVP if not for the slight commotion by the end of the game. I have no idea he could play so weeeeeellllll! MVP material talaga! We girls really like guys who can play ball so well, right? But with face like that and talents like those, what more could you ask for with Gerald? 

Trina went all the way from Manila just for the game. She ditched her last class so she could watch. We were complete that day! I super missed them! It's so sad we barely see each other that much. Different classes, e :(
(L-R) Jeny, Mariz, Danica, Geraldine, Krizza, Gael, Karen, Trina, Me, and Kaycee :)
Sister&Moi
 
With Brother Bong =))

Then we had lunch at Biggs Diner :) 
 
 
 
 
 
BTW, this year, I was in school the whole 3-day fair. I guess I was just too bored to stay at home :))


'Till next year's fair! :*

Photos from: Geraldine, Danica and Gael :)

No comments:

Post a Comment